Aurora Home Health specialists provide compassionate care to heart patients in their homes. Our professionally trained specialists and nurses focus on meeting our patients’ individual health conditions to provide proper medical treatment. Nurses and therapists teach patients how to manage their heart condition while remaining at home.
We monitor our patient’s blood pressure, pulse, weight, and oxygen levels. While using only last-generation technologies, we can identify changes in the health conditions of our clients before any of such changes occur.
Our heart program specialists provide a range of medical services that include but are not limited to:
- Providing nursing services 24/7;
- Developing an individualized emergency plan for every patient;
- Collaboration with the patient’s physicians;
- Education and support from our staff;
- Home safety assessment and fall prevention plan, and more.
We aim to provide high-quality home health services to our patients in the comfort of their homes. Our health care teams consist of nurses, occupational therapists, social workers, and dieticians working closely with every patient to create fully customized plans for them.