Recovering from surgery can be a painful experience, which requires special treatment from medical staff. Rehabilitation after an intruisive procedure (e.g. Post Knee Surgery Care, Hip Replacement or Disc Replacement) requires extensive professional care that can be delivered by our post surgical care and rehabilitation specialists. Recuperating amongst the loved ones is the best way to cope with the challenges of the post-operative recovery as quickly as possible. Our staff is trained to provide a patient with all necessary care and medical treatment when leaving for home.
Aurora Home Health has a masterfully skilled to provide the support needed immediately after the procedure, such as re-dressing wounds, preventing infection and keeping in close contact with experienced medical professionals. We also deliver support needed in the weeks and months that follow ensuring that no complications arise. We create a custom support plan that lets you stay in control of your routine and successfully recover in order to resume living the life you enjoy.
Our Post Surgical Care & Rehabilitation services include:
- Support with personal care
- Specialist support assistants who are trained to help them understand the complexities of post-operative care for a whole variety of procedures and conditions
- Full assessment before care starts
- Bespoke and flexible support plan
- 24/7 Specialist support
- Rehabilitation and introduction back into social activities